WELCOME

My name is Kevin Mcnelley. I love college football. So I decided to start a blog to keep people up to date with college football news. Please respond to my posts. I would love your comments. I'm no web page designer, so it make not look that great. sorry. Thanks for viewing my page. Oh yeah, and please check out the ads on my page they are sports related. Lots of awesome sports item available. Lots of these items are hard to find. Thanks

Friday, March 16, 2012

Well an analyst for CBS sports is already predicting who will go to the National Championship game. His prediction is LSU vs. USC. I doubt USC will be there. Probation has cost them scholarships. Anyway the article website is http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions . also listed is bowl predictions. Check it out and give me your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts