WELCOME

My name is Kevin Mcnelley. I love college football. So I decided to start a blog to keep people up to date with college football news. Please respond to my posts. I would love your comments. I'm no web page designer, so it make not look that great. sorry. Thanks for viewing my page. Oh yeah, and please check out the ads on my page they are sports related. Lots of awesome sports item available. Lots of these items are hard to find. Thanks

Friday, February 10, 2012

I follow college football very closely. I'm a huge fan. I have created this blog to keep people up to date on all the latest college football news. If anyone has questions about anything concerning college football please ask and I will research it for you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just curious...why don't you include Rivals or ESPN rankings. ESPN has Alabama listed as number 1 in the 2012 team recruiting rankings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the post and advice. I have posted the ESPN rankings. Click on a few of the ads while you are on my page. Thanks again for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts