WELCOME

My name is Kevin Mcnelley. I love college football. So I decided to start a blog to keep people up to date with college football news. Please respond to my posts. I would love your comments. I'm no web page designer, so it make not look that great. sorry. Thanks for viewing my page. Oh yeah, and please check out the ads on my page they are sports related. Lots of awesome sports item available. Lots of these items are hard to find. Thanks

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mile High Contract for Peyton Manning

   Peyton Manning has just received his contract with the Denver Broncos. It's what I expected. It's a mile high! 5 years 96 million!! I can't even imagine what that kind of money looks like.
    I believe the Colts made a bad decision in trading Manning. He had a rough year ONLY because of a bad shoulder. He's rehabilitated now. I'm looking for him to put up some staggering numbers. He may even break some of John Elways single season records. The NFL should be fun to watch this season.
   It will be interesting to see where Tim Tebow goes also. He had a breakout year with the broncos. He is one of my favorite players. He's a christian. That's a huge plus. He has handled this situation like a true christian and professional should. My hat is off to Tebow. I just hope he gets a starting job where ever he ends up. Heres the link to Peyton Mannings contract.
http://www.sbnation.com/2012-nfl-free-agency/2012/3/20/2887461/peyton-manning-contract-denver-broncos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts