WELCOME

My name is Kevin Mcnelley. I love college football. So I decided to start a blog to keep people up to date with college football news. Please respond to my posts. I would love your comments. I'm no web page designer, so it make not look that great. sorry. Thanks for viewing my page. Oh yeah, and please check out the ads on my page they are sports related. Lots of awesome sports item available. Lots of these items are hard to find. Thanks

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two PAC-10 teams may play for National Title this season

Oregon and USC are both going to be excellent teams this year. They will both most likely be undefeated when they meet this fall. They will both most likely be playing for a conference championship; the Rose Bowl: and a shot at the national title. Could we have a repeat of 2 same conference teams playing for the title again this tyear. The SEC has already made history this past season with sending Bama and LSU to the championship game. It will be interesting to see how it plays out this year with 2 PAC-10 favorites. Will Oregon and USC play for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts